JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA - Media OutReach - 21 September 2020 - The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on business cannot be underestimated. It has forced organisations to reconsider supply networks, product launches and employee well-being -- all the while accelerating the speed at which digital tools or processes need to be implemented.
Enterprises looking to compete in today's marketplace are fast realizing the necessity of a comprehensive digital transformation blueprint that integrates various technologies across the board.
With this in mind, IT News
Africa and industry experts are set to tackle ideas
on how to drive the
future-of-work, future-of-connectedness, data management, connected digital
experiences and digital innovation strategies at this year's Digital
The DTC2020 virtual conference -- taking place on 7-8 October 2020 -- aims to impart knowledge on how technologies like AI, IoT, Analytics, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Cloud & Edge Computing, and Gamification can offer immense opportunities for companies to develop resilient business models.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Vera Nagtegaal, Executive Head at Hippo
- Terry Kelly, Founder and Director at the Digital Databank
- Rabia Cozijn, Executive Manager for Transnet Global Smart Center, Transnet SOC LTD
- Loic Potjes, MD of Technology Disruptive Leap
- Kerry Littlewood, Digital Transformation Lead at Accenture
- Jared Pillai, Head of Digital at Vizeum South Africa & Sub-Saharan Africa
- Hendrik Malan, CEO of Frost & Sullivan
- Dalene Deale, Director of Fintech at Transunion
- Dr Dieter Veldsman, Group Executive of People Management at Momentum Metropolitan
Who will benefit from attending DTC 2020:
CIO, CMO, Chief Digital Officer, Head of Customer Experience, Chief Transformation Officer, Strategy Director, Digital Transformation Manager, Chief Security Officer, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Data Officer.
How to participate:
Register for this virtual conference HERE
For more information on this webinar visit: https://itnewsafrica.com/events/event/digital-transformation-congress-webinar/
Past Press ReleasesMORE
08 September 2022
12 May 2022