The International Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Allied Professions (IACAPAP) mission is to advocate for the promotion of the mental health and development of children and adolescents through policy, practice and research.
The mission of IACAPAP is to promote child and adolescent psychiatry and the mental health and development of children and adolescents through policy, practice, training and research.
For more information, visit: https://iacapap.org/
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY AND PSYCHOLOGY (ISAPP)
International Society for Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychology (ISAPP) is an organization established to work for the mental health of adolescents, and it is comprised of individual members devoted to working with adolescents, either in the field of child psychiatry and psychology or adult psychiatry and psychology.
The International Society for Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychology's (ISAPP) mission is to increase public and professional awareness about the mental health and development of adolescents all around the world.
For more information, visit: http://www.isapp.org/
WORLD ASSOCIATION FOR INFANT MENTAL HEALTH (WAIMH)
The World Association for Infant Mental Health (WAIMH) is a not-for-profit organization for scientific and educational professionals. WAIMH's central aim is to promote the mental wellbeing and healthy development of infants throughout the world, taking into account cultural, regional, and environmental variations and generating and disseminating scientific knowledge.
WAIMH's mission promotes education, research, and study of the effects of mental, emotional and social development during infancy on later normal and psychopathological development through international and interdisciplinary cooperation, publications, affiliate associations, and through regional and biennial congresses devoted to scientific, educational, and clinical work with infants and their caregivers.
For more information, visit: https://waimh.org/
WORLD PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY SECTION (WPA-CAP)
The World Psychiatric Association Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (WPA-CAP) section supports the overall mission and goals of the WPA in:
- Working with its members and partners around the world to promote child and adolescent mental health and to encourage the highest possible standards of clinical practice and ethical behaviour in child and adolescent psychiatry.
- Contributing to education programs and research, meetings, and publications to increase knowledge about child and adolescent mental disorders and skills in addressing them.
- Disseminating knowledge about evidence-based therapy and values-based practice in child and adolescent psychiatry.
- Being a voice for the dignity and human rights of young patients and their families
- Upholding the rights of the child and adolescent psychiatrists where they may be challenged.
For more information, visit: https://www.wpanet.org/child-adolescent-psychiatry