SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 29 June 2021 - X0PA AI is proud to announce that Antal International will be adopting X0PA's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solution.
Antal International is one of the leading global recruitment companies and search specialists. Formed in 1993, Antal has rapidly grown across the globe through penetrating and having a major presence in all key talent markets, including strategically important developing countries. Antal spans over 130 offices in 30 countries.
Antal has embraced X0PA AI's solution to improve their current recruitment processes - X0PA AI's recruitment platform for RPO models.
X0PA's RPO has several features that enhance Antal's existing recruitment processes:
1. Patented AI to swiftly pre-screen candidates accurately and at scale
2. Automated interview scheduling, VOIP integration and other productivity tools
3. Series of AI, predictive and cognitive intelligence for better selections
4. Reducing rote functionalities and manual functions
5. Enhanced lead generation with X0PA's Chrome Extension
6. Reduced shortlist time by more than 50%
7. End-to-end RPO management, from lead generation to invoicing
"We had to move away from our previous CRM (Customer Relationship Management) as it was bulky, slow loading, low on intelligence gathering and quite manual. X0PA overcame all these and we now have a solution that is working for us behind the scenes while the team is busy on their desks. X0PA's intelligent integrations, browser extensions and dashboards have made life a breeze for my team. We look forward to a long term, commercially successful partnership." - Joseph Devasia, Managing Director, Antal International Network, India
Deploying X0PA's RPO brought about tangible benefits for Antal's recruitment team, such as a 35% decrease in time to hire, 40% decrease in time to acquire new leads and a 50% decrease in time to shortlist candidates. X0PA's 360-degree view - through AI-powered dashboards and reports – catalyses Antal's decision-making processes, greatly improving Antal recruiters' and RPO consultants' user experiences.