Job Role IntroductionMedia OutReach is a global newswire with its own distribution network in 24 countries. We own more than 130,000K media database in Asia Pacific. Our database is monitored and updated on a daily basis by in-country media researchers. We are looking for individuals who are interested working part-time in a media company to help us maintain and grow our database.
What you’ll be doing:To research and input media titles, journalists contact from newspapers, magazines, online media including bloggers from your pre-assigned country into our proprietary database management system. We are seeking media researcher for China, India, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Nepal, Sri Lanka and South Korea.
What we’re looking for:
- Preferable with journalist or PR background
- Fluent in speaking and writing in the local language that you apply for
- Working hours: Flexible with minimum hours
- Ability to work independently
- Possess good communication and a strong sense of responsibility
- Has good knowledge of the internet as a tool and interest in media will be an advantage
We offer attractive wages to the right candidates. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal information provided will be handled in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.