Job Role IntroductionAs the Corporate Business Development Manager, you are a dynamic person who is thrilled by the opportunity to introduce our fantastic service to the public relations, marketing communications, and digital sectors. Our service appeals to diverse industries, making your role most stable as your work is not affected by negative forces that impact specific industries.
As an expert of our service, you are a good listener who understands the clients’ brief and can tailor solutions that would help the clients to achieve their targeted communication goals.
The opportunity to work with a vast industry, means you will have an interesting career where you can have flexibility in pursuing your strategic goals.
In your role, you will be supported by a servicing team that are committed to delivering the highest standard of deliverables to our clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Ability to formulate a strategic plan that focuses on achieving sales goals
- Build a sales pipeline by cultivating prospects, managing, and expanding existing customer relationships to maximize growth opportunity
- Able to create and deliver a compelling sales presentation
- Develop new markets and identify business opportunities
- Enjoys making cold calls
- Follow up on warm leads
What we’re looking for:
- Must be a university graduate with over 5 years of experience
- Candidate from the Digital Media, Public Relations, Investor Relations, or Corporate Services industries is preferred
- Has effective consultative selling skills
- Able to develop a strategic sales plan to drive performance
- Strong verbal and written communication, including compelling presentation skills in English
- Has excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Self-motivator who can work independently with solid time management skills
- Self-discipline and focus on achieving goals
- 5-day work week
- Good basic salary and high incentive sales commission
- Good medical and dental plan
- Good employee’s benefits program
- Additional benefit includes coaching from professional coach to unlock staff full potential
- Performance bonus
- Career advancement
- Conducive work environment
We offer an attractive remuneration package and commission to the right candidate. If you are looking for a rewarding career with exciting career development opportunities, please send your full resume, with current and expected salary CV to [email protected]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and would only consider candidate that meets our requirements.
Personal information provided will be handled in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.