Why Join Us?Launched in 2009, Media OutReach Newswire is a pioneering, fast-growing global newswire headquartered in Hong Kong with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Japan, China, Thailand, and Taiwan that offers you many opportunities to further your career.
At Media OutReach Newswire, we foster a supportive and collaborative work environment that values your hard work, teamwork and invests in your personal growth. Our commitment to employee well-being is evident in our mindful policies, such as working from home during typhoons and black rain to ensure your safety.
Additionally, we offer a competitive salary package tailored to your experience and expertise. Our modern and vibrant office is conveniently situated just a short walk away from HKU MTR and the Western District Promenade. The area offers easy access to a variety of excellent and affordable lunch options.
Join our dynamic team at Media OutReach Newswire and embark on an exciting journey shaping the future of global communications.
Job DescriptionMedia OutReach Newswire’s Account Servicing Team is regarded as the best in the newswire industry for their knowledge, passion, and commitment to providing counsel and quick response to clients around the world.
- To manage our relationship with clients from corporate, public relations, investor relations and digital agencies
- T o support and guide our clients in the usage of our SAAS platform
- To manage the distribution and reporting of press releases on the SAAS platform
- To manage the press release distribution and reporting of our international business partners
- To manage the business process for service fulfilment
- A degree holder in journalism/media/advertising/public relations or related disciplines
- Has a minimum of two years work experience in advertising/media/ journalism/translation/research or public relations
- Good spoken and written language skills: English, Traditional or Simplified Chinese or other languages (added advantage)
- Interested in public relations, media and digital communications
- Has knowledge of Boolean research
- Has excellent interpersonal and relationship building and problem-solving skills
- Has strong proficiency in Internet and PC software, especially MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What We OfferWe offer an excellent remuneration package above the industry standard, including a competitive monthly salary, quarterly team commission with no sales target, annual performance bonus, life, medical and dental insurance, 14 days annual leave plus birthday leave.
- Competitive Salary
- Good Annual Salary increment
- Career Progression
- Birthday Leave
- Life, Medical & Dental Insurance
- Collaborative and helpful teams
- Young and dynamic work environment
- With convenient transportation via MTR or local buses
- Cool staff pantry with large variety of free snacks and drinks!
What Our Teammates Say“We’re working in a family like culture where everyone is supportive of each other”
“Everyone can communicate with the management in a flat hierarchy”
“A good work environment as we have a nice office and colleagues”